Saturday, July 5, 2008

"Speed Scrabblers"

I am putting complete blame upon my sister Sharese for introducing Mom and Dad to "Speed Scrabble." Until recently the nightly game has been Rummikub, but since then we have been introduced to another great game. At first I was thankful for something else to play since the nightly complaints I have been saying to get out of the game have been getting old, along with playing Rummikub every night. But now that we usually play 5-6 games of "Speed Scrabble", instead of the 2-3 of Rummikub, I have been thinking differently. It would be fine except for the fact that: there are 3 bags of Scrabble letters are combined, it is a never ending game, and it is very easy to cheat at...(the last has sometimes been a plus, though)...

The "Speed Scrabblers"

No comments: