Sunday, April 12, 2009

California Trip Day 1 & 2



Okay, okay I know that this has taken me a while to put up. My excuse was that I have all ready put all of my pictures on Facebook where you can easily view them. But of course not all of you have an account so here goes. These are pictures from Day 1 and 2 of the trip.


The starting of day 1. I must say, after quite a few hours in the car you have to find something to entertain yourself. :)The view!



Although amazingly beautiful, the hat wasn't worth the $60

Our resort! This is the pool spot

We are here finally!


Los Angeles view

Curious George



Spongebob....he wasn't squishy at all. Big disappointment :(



I hated this ride. It made me sick...literally!

Me and the monster. Frankenstein


Dippin' Dots!! I love these things!


THE HULK


I love lucy! This was probably my favortie character of all that I met!

Dora! sadly I didn't see Diego Waterworld


Matt Damon...OW OW!

Flintstones...I have gained a wee bit of weight since you last saw me :)



Backdraft...visual effects were awesome!

We went down like three of these to get to the lower lot. I took the stair on the way up let me tell you!
Me and Kayla!

Shrek

No comments: