Sunday, August 9, 2009

Girls Camp

So two weeks ago I headed off for Darby Girls' Camp. I had a blast! Although knowing me I got a mosquito bite and being allergic it swelled up huge! Luckily it was gone by Saturday.....! Here are some pics of the week. I have all of them on my facebook if you want to see more! Our group was called the Fishers of Men after bible stories. Everything was fishy themed!
With most of the girls and Sister Baker
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun...!



Me with all the youth leaders Sierra, Cassi, Becca
Me on Twin Lakes Hike. There were ice caps on the water so me and Maddi decided to go ice jumping....only a little later we realized that they would start floating away so we had to get people to come save us!! And it was sooo cold!

My favorite pic of the week! What happens late late at night with a twilight magazine and a super cute beehive!

No comments: