Sunday, October 4, 2009

Jared and Kayla's Stay

Awhile ago, (and I mean AWHILE ago!) Jared and Kayla with their kids came and stayed with us before they went down to Utah for Sierra's baby blessing. I took most of these pictures on my cell phone so bear with me!Sierra is the sweetest little baby girl. She is so cute and i just absolutely adore her!!
Our new toilet art...?

Davy!Morgan and I were sitting outside and she saw that I had my cell phone out so she told me,"Take a picture, take a picture!"Jared is such a good father. He is so sweet and nice and just so thoughtful! (Even when it came to David playing Barbies with Morgan on the computer!) "Isn't there some G.I. Joe [internet] site he can play on instead of barbies??" hahaI think I sense something in this picture...?David LOVES this swing like no other!Playing with some balloons ma'am.
Kayla! She is so great. I love you my wonderful sister-in-law!

1 comment:

Jared & Kayla said...

Thanks Nats that was so sweet. We loved getting to see you and the fam. Your the BEST!