Sunday, November 15, 2009

Halloween

I know what you're thinking.. "jeez Natalie this blog is SO late! Halloween was three weeks ago!" but just hold up, I've been kinda busy but I promised to put these pictures up so I better. I dresses up as a cow girl and even though it doesn't match up to Halle's nerd costume, I thought I did pretty good.
When I was out with some friends trick or treating there was this house that would play scary music with huge footsteps coming out than this "thing" would jump out at you. This shows how much of a wimp I am ... I screamed when it came out!

All right here's one more-you can see my huge belt buckle!


later that night I headed on over to one of my friends houses and we watched Arachnaphobia... I don't think I really need to say anything else. I was scared out of my mind!

No comments: