Saturday, January 2, 2010

Snow days.....

This past week, we have been getting TONS of snow! In the last three days we've shoveled the driveway and the walk at least 6 times. Yesterday mom, dad, and I shoveled the entire driveway then when we walked back to the house, there was all ready about another inch waiting to be taken away again.... haha if we don't have some killer arm muscles by the end of winter I don't know what'll have gone wrong!! Today ashley and I did the back of the driveway and after we were done, we decided to build a snowman. Why not?? The snow was perfect for packing so we used some fabric for a scarf, raisins for a smile, ritz crackers for eyes, sticks for arms, and a carrot for a nose. We also had some surprise ingredients to give him some colorful red and yellow hair.. (i'm gonna let you figure out what THAT is).
It was so much fun when we got done. Today so far has been so much fun for the last day of my Christmas break. We're also going out to eat tonight as a family, and later I am heading out to go ice skating with a couple of my friends :] Stuffing as much stuff in before I have to go back to school and church which will start at 9:30 now instead of 1:30!

1 comment:

Reese said...

Cool snowman, nats! Thanks for posting all the holiday pictures, I wish we could have been there too!