Monday, March 17, 2008

Weekend in Idaho and Wyoming




I decided to take a quick weekend trip up to Idaho, and went with my good friend Jenni.
We visited Jackson with Devin and Andrea, and stayed at the Phillip's condo in Driggs Friday night. We met a cool snowboarder who took some pictures for us at the pass, and there was a lot of snow. We saw some of my other good friends before we headed back to Idaho Falls to chill at our house. We made a great Sunday dinner and invited Sharilyn and Carolyn to join us from BYU-Idaho. We drove back after dinner and had a great time messing around with the voice commands on the GPS in my Honda...we averaged 35.2 mpg on the way back and made it from Rexburg to Provo on less than half of a tank! How nice is that when gas is over $3! The weekend was pretty eventful and we also taught the CTR 5 primary class...I did okay, but communicating with 4-5 year olds is not my specialty...Jenni pulled through for us though!


No comments: