Friday, October 31, 2008

My first family blog post


So I am sitting in the kitchen at Sharese's house and decided to add something to the family blog. Tomorrow I will embark on a long journey across several states and thought I would leave a blog post in the event that something catastrophic happens. I am going to cruise across the country in a 2001 Acura CL Type S with 25k miles. The car is in immaculate condition aside from the cobwebs on the inside of the car! I also thought you would all enjoy a little taste of my personal workout...I have been working on a special training program that I devised to tone my upper body. I have been at this now for seven months and the results have been phenomonal. I spent the Haloween weekend eating as much sugar as I could though. Tomorrow I will go to Emma's soccer game, stop at the Gap outlet, and head for Kansas City.

No comments: