Thursday, October 2, 2008

Yellowstone..Again!

So I was so privileged to get to go to Yellowstone..again! It was acutally pretty fun going with all my friends and seeing some new things like Steamboat Geyser the largest geyser..in the world!! We left at 6:30 and got back at 4:00..lucky us right? Haha it was a lot of fun despite me and osme friends having to do a hike over because we got "lost". We went on Uncle Tom's Trail, which let me tell you I don't know how he did it again and again back in the day. 328 steps that descend pretty much staight down wasn't the most thrilling thing ever to do. Although it was very breathtaking it took quite a while! About the wildlife...We saw one buffalo, a chipmunk and a crow.. great sights to see right?
Lila, Mars and me Steamboat Geyser
runoff
Me and Miss Mac
it was soooo sunny
Trails

The girls
We were kinda worried about there not being any restrooms...:)

Me and pretty much my favortie girl in the whole world, Mac
Largest geyser in the world!
The trail we went on


Esther just wouldn't make any facial expressions!

Cici (who is a wee bit taller than I) and me


The Wildlife that we were asked to stay AT LEAST 100 feet away from..
Purdy Rainbow

Trail Signs
Grand Canyon of Yellowstone

Meand some of my favorite gals: emily,jordan, and ivy

2 comments:

Jared & Kayla said...

Natalie,
You look so cute in that last picture (in all the other ones too of course, but especially the last one).

Audrey said...

oh i wish i was there sounds like fun