Monday, July 13, 2009

Devin & Julie's

So sometime in June....I stayed at Devin and Julie's for about two weeks. We had ALOT of fun and definitely some serious bonding went on :D whether it was through painting, P90X workouts, eating Red Mango, going boating, or just hanging out and watching a movie.
For mutual one night we made Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
The mixFinished product......(except we had about 40x this many!)
Jeremy brought us some killer shakes one day that were SO good. Where can you go wrong with Peach, Strawberry, Banana, and Kiwi?

Julie's brother, Rich, had his birthday on Saturday night so we all went to a Real Soccer Game. Plus we went out to dinner to Ruby River...let me tell you I think i know what I am ordering there for.the.rest.of.my.life.
Bear Lake Raspberry Chicken? Anyone heard of it? It's pretty much AMAZING.

We sat in the highest seats possible, faced the sun, and pretty much died of heat. But, it was totally worth it!
Real Salt Lake played Toronto and dominated 3-0.


Notice how FULL the stadium was!
So, another thing we did ALOT of was shopping. SLC? Best shopping place for miles if you live in Idaho Falls! First shopping trip of the summer for me, and I labeled it '"everything for EFY" so that way I can always go shopping in August when "everything for School" comes around :) Mom, Julie, and I all got stuff at Forever 21. We stayed there for SO long. It was unbelievable.

Another thing we accomplished was painting the downstairs. We painted it a cream color whereas before it was yellowish? Here's the after picture.
The difference in colors.
Julie and I also got pedicures :) I still have the polish on! little side note...if you have an education you get along better with partner? girlfriends gossip?....Julie will understand! or try. Haha the guy doing our pedicures was trying to talk about educations and an assortment of stuff. Unfortunately, besides note being able to hear or understand his accent, we had NO idea what he was saying or talking about!

But at least our pedicures look nice! I had a great time there. We did so much other stuff I can't even remember everything! Thank you SO much: Devin and Julie for letting me stay so long to just chill, taking me shopping, letting me sleep in until noon, and eating Red Mango!; Jeremy for letting me stay at your house and taking me for a run; Josh for buying me dinner one night!
Hopefully Jared and Kayla, Sharese and Travis, and Josh? this means I'm coming to visit all of you next!

3 comments:

Julie and Devin said...

Natalie
We had so much fun. The pedicure was a great memory. Can't wait to see you again.

Reese said...

I am jealous that you guys got to hang out and have so much fun!! Someday I will be cool again and we can all get together for some girl pampering. Props to Julie for being such a great sister in law!

Idaho Stoker Family said...

Props to both of you guys! We need to have a just girls vacation with us, ash, mom, and kayla! It'd be way fun and we could all go get pedicures! haha love it.