Monday, July 13, 2009

My Closet Project

So, my closet has been a little sketchy in the cleanliness area lately. Last week I decided to full on take everything out and organize it...PERFECTLY. Here are some of the BEFORE pictures. (Sorry Ash, had to borrow, mine was all ready empty by the time I thought of this)
All the empty shelves.....Probably the first time since we moved in!


And of course, the AFTER photos. I put all my shoes in nice clean rows that have all ready lasted a whole week!

All my bottoms are organized and folded neatly....we'll see how long THAT lasts!
Gotta love sweats!
And last, organized by color, and sleeve length, are the shirts!


Now, let's just hope it can LAST for more than a week, shall we?

2 comments:

Reese said...

Nats.....will you come and fix my closets?????

Audrey said...

OH GADS... nats, haha Color order. I remember when you last did that and it lasted for about... 3 hours jk. I don't know how long it lasted but it wasn't very long... good luck.