Monday, July 13, 2009

Island Park...CAMPING!

So, Mom, Dad, me, and one of my good friends, Ally, all went camping last weekend. We drove up to Island Park on Friday and did a 10-mile hike. Afterwards we were all pretty much DEAD. (Hint hint reason for no pictures of us sitting around the campfire hint hint) Seriously, i've never had hot dog taste SO GOOD in my life! or s'mores, roasted starburst, and cantaloupe for that matter either. At least I got pictures of us on the hike though so here goes.


We had to cross so many creeks to keep going on the trail. There were tons of bridges that went over grass but none that went over the water? Very confusing!

On the trail. About the ONLY time Mom and Dad were ahead of us. I led for most of the time!

Me and Ally on one of the bridges.

Oh beautiful for water break that lets you rest awhile.....
Mom and Dad

No comments: