Sunday, April 18, 2010

Spring Break... two weeks late!

(This post was national geographic worthy for pictures... but somehow they wouldn't work so sorry! Check my facebook though, all of them are on there!)

For my spring break this year, mom, dad, and I (after driving to Josh's) went to Sharese's. We got there on Mondayish, albeit slowly with me driving! We stayed until Friday and the week was full of fun with the kids, practices, parties... and just hanging out with family. I swear that between emma, halle, and jordan, there are enough webkinz to fill toys 'r' us... The first day I got there I got the low down on who was who and when they were bought... after 15ish dogs and cats names that spanned from fluffy to whiskers, I kinda dozed off.

Haha it was fun though getting to spend time with the kids and seeing how much they've grown over the past few years. I haven't seen them since about two years ago. Man have they changed!

We also visited the Air Force museum near the AF Base. We saw tons of planes, spaceships and everything in between. We even got to go on the actual base to tour past planes of presidents!

We celebrated Eli's and Dad's birthday with cake and ice cream (of course.) Sharese had the cutest kit for a "monkey" party for Eli. She taught me how to ice cupcakes. i should pretty much go pro now! Of course… Sharese had me do the ones with sprinkles just in case I messed up too bad we could have a way of covering them up!

At the end of the week we drove to Indianapolis, Indiana to go visit places for the final four.

We got to see team practices, the Lucas Oil Stadium, the convention center

and alot of stuff. The stadium which usually houses the Colts, had a basketball court moved into the center and chairs all around it. It was HUGE. no joke! There were thousands of people... It was unbelievable.

Sadly we had to say goodbye after a great week.

Until next time!

This awesome cathedral we saw in Indiana.

I would say we had an uneventful drive home.. which we did until about 35 miles out in Swan Valley when Bambi lodged itself onto the front right side of the bumper on Jeremy's SUV. Let's just say.. it didn't turn out to good. For the car or the deer. But thankfully (since I'm so lat ewith this post) I can say that the car is fixed and it looks amazing (meaning a lot coming from Jeremy!). Now.. I can't say so much for the deer.

At one of the gas stations we saw this sign behind it:)

No comments: